Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 513

Thread: photo album

  1. #421
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFLMAO!!

  2. #422
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is a kid in my Portuguese class who is a mix between Harry Potter and Vanilla Ice.

  3. #423
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL @ all of you!

    There is this short kid and the people at school make each team (The four basic groups of teachers which consist of English, SC History, Algebra/Math, and Science to make the scheduling easier) do a TV program each month (one team per month) and the whole school watches it. I believe it was last month this kid dressed up as Harry Potter encouraging kids to read and he has caught hell since. He is like a little short Harry Potter. LOL.

    Oh yea I still need to get my pic. I'll do it Wed. that is when I'll have my CJHS Academic Quiz Team T-Shirt on.

  4. #424
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ive known what u look like for months [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #425
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    So Cav, gonna sne dur pic or stay the pimpstar forever?

    DR, taking you awhile to eat that one nut... u los tur teeth or something?

  6. #426
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eh...

    I'll take my picture tomorrow. I can't take my own photo worth a crap but I'm great with other things. :-\

    So I'll post it tomorrow or send it to her.

  7. #427
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, sooner or later, we all will see our faces...

    still waiting:
    Cav
    Mitsu-chan
    and Sizer

    and forgetting others...

  8. #428
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eh I just got done with watching the Bourne Identy and Homework so I'll scan my school one tomorrow. Haha I hope I remember. :-\

  9. #429
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    u nvr gonna see me BUWAHAHA XP

  10. #430
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay... Cap'n

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •